IMPORTANT news:residents of several European countries (incl. Ireland 🇮🇪, The Netherlands 🇳🇱, Denmark 🇩🇰, UK 🇬🇧, Sweden 🇸🇪) will now require a 72 h. quarantine when coming to our clinic (based in Lithuania) and then during the recovery period (usually, 4-5 days after the surgery). That’s a temporary measure until covid-19 cases in those countries go down. All affected bookings can be changed free of charge. Learn more here or contact us. Most importantly, stay safe & healthy 💙
What is included in the cost?
- Surgery, anesthesia, hospitalization, consultations, tests (no hidden costs);
- Surgery bookings, help finding best airplane ticket deals, accommodation booking;
- Pick up and drop off at the airport, personal driver within Lithuania at all times;
- Phone + Lithuanian SIM card for unlimited calls in Lithuania;
- 24/7 assistance in Lithuania in case something is needed;
- Help with after-care and rehabilitation;
- Insurance of up to €50000 / £45,632 against complications.
Relative price comparison
|Provider||Tummy tuck costs|
Costs tummy tuck abroad
|Procedure / Service||Price in €||Price in £|
|Mini tummy tuck||2375||2,168|
|Tummy tuck with flanks’ liposuction||3175||2,898|
|Tummy tuck with flanks’ liposuction (big extent)||3475||3,171|
|Mommy make-over (tummy tuck, liposuction of abdomen and hips, breast lift / reduction / enlargement)||5375||4,905|
|Hotel single room for 5 nights (when discharged)||around 200||~183|
|Return flight tickets (if booked 3 weeks before)||around 85||~78|
If the volume of treatment is higher/lower, costs may be slightly adjusted. When several surgical operations are carried out together, big discounts are applied.