Coronavirus notice: all affected bookings can now be changed free of charge. All new bookings are recommended from July onwards. Learn more here or contact us. Most importantly, stay safe & healthy 💙
Good news: residents of UK 🇬🇧, Ireland 🇮🇪, Norway 🇳🇴, The Netherlands 🇳🇱 & Denmark 🇩🇰 can now travel freely (no quarantine) to our clinic (based in Lithuania)
What is included in the cost?
- Surgery, anesthesia, hospitalization, consultations, tests (no hidden costs);
- Surgery bookings, help finding best airplane ticket deals, accommodation booking;
- Pick up and drop off at the airport, personal driver within Lithuania at all times;
- Phone + Lithuanian SIM card for unlimited calls in Lithuania;
- 24/7 assistance in Lithuania in case something is needed;
- Help with after-care and rehabilitation;
- Insurance of up to €50000 / £45,060 against complications.
Relative price comparison
|Provider||Tummy tuck costs|
Costs tummy tuck abroad
|Procedure / Service||Price in €||Price in £|
|Mini tummy tuck||2375||2,140|
|Tummy tuck with flanks’ liposuction||3175||2,861|
|Tummy tuck with flanks’ liposuction (big extent)||3475||3,132|
|Mommy make-over (tummy tuck, liposuction of abdomen and hips, breast lift / reduction / enlargement)||5375||4,844|
|Hotel single room for 5 nights (when discharged)||around 200||~180|
|Return flight tickets (if booked 3 weeks before)||around 85||~77|
If the volume of treatment is higher/lower, costs may be slightly adjusted. When several surgical operations are carried out together, big discounts are applied.