IMPORTANT NEWS: New regulations were approved for people traveling to Lithuania from foreign countries (incl. Ireland 🇮🇪, The Netherlands 🇳🇱, Denmark 🇩🇰, UK 🇬🇧) . From now on, our patients can travel to Lithuania and the clinic without major restrictions with negative PCR test answer. Learn more here or contact us. Most importantly, stay safe & healthy 💙
What is included in the cost?
- Surgery, anaesthesia, hospitalization, consultations, tests (no hidden costs);
- Surgery bookings, help finding best airplane ticket deals, accommodation booking;
- Pick up and drop off at the airport, personal driver within Lithuania at all times;
- Phone + Lithuanian SIM card for unlimited calls in Lithuania;
- 24/7 assistance in Lithuania in case something is needed;
- Help with after-care and rehabilitation;
- Reliable insurance covering surgical malpractice.
Relative price comparison
|Provider||Tummy tuck costs|
Costs tummy tuck abroad
|Procedure / Service||Price in €||Price in £|
|Mini tummy tuck||2675||2,283|
|Tummy tuck with flanks’ liposuction||3175||2,710|
|Tummy tuck with flanks’ liposuction (big extent)||3475||2,966|
|Mommy make-over (tummy tuck, liposuction of abdomen and hips, breast lift / reduction with the possibility of an enlargement)||5875||5,014|
|Hotel single room for 5 nights (when discharged)||around 200||~171|
|Return flight tickets (if booked 3 weeks before)||around 85||~73|
If the volume of treatment is higher/lower, costs may be slightly adjusted. When several surgical operations are carried out together, discounts are applied.