Plastic Surgery Clinic Overseas, “Aesthetic Surgery Centre”
Our private plastic surgery clinic is based in Kaunas, Lithuania. It is equipped with state-of-art medical technologies and has a team of the best medical professionals in the country. The clinic is specialized in body reshaping surgery and employs EU care standards along with wide safety measures in to its work. This all guarantees the highest quality possible, which in turn gives the desired results to our patients. Increasing numbers of medical tourists from Scandinavia, UK, Ireland and the Netherlands visit our clinic for tummy tuck and other plastic surgeries. Every patient is provided with basic insurance against injuries resulting from malpractice for up to €35000. We also help our clients with everything regarding their travel and personally assist them 24/7 while they are in Lithuania.
Facts about the plastic surgery clinic:
- All the medical staff speak fluent English and give personal attention to our patients;
- Short waiting times, hence we can arrange the surgery at the most convenient time for you;
- After a surgery, the patients stay in cozy single-bed rooms. It makes your recovery calm and pleasant.
About Us & Our Services
Our plastic surgeons
Short resume of the doctor
- 2000 – graduated from Kaunas University of Medicine
- 2000-2001 – primary residency in Jonava Hospital
- 2001-2003 – residency of general surgery in Kaunas University Hospital
- since 2004 – plastic surgeon-resident in Kaunas University Hospital
- 2006 – finished residency of plastic-reconstructive surgery
- since 2004 – have been working in Aesthetic Surgery Centre according to aecthetic surgery profile
- the author/co-author of five scientific works in Student Scientific Society
- since 2000 – have been publishing medical articles in scientific and public media and making reports at conferences together with T. Norkus
- 2009 – co-author of the first detailed Lithuanian textbook of plastic and reconstructive surgery
- since 2006 – associate member of Lithuanian Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- since 2012 – active member of Lithuanian Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
Experience: Participated in conferences in Lithuania, Finland, France, USA and the Netherlands.
- Hamburg (Germany) – 1997;
- Kuopio (Finland) – 2000;
- Nashville (the state of Tennessee, USA) – 2004;
- Leiden (The Netherlands) – 2007;
- Madrid (Spain) – 2008;
- Nashville (the state of Tennessee, USA) – 2010;
- Stockholm (Sweden) – 2010;
- Nashville (the state of Tennessee, USA) – 2012.
Free time: Windsurfing, swimming, skiing, travelling, tennis and foreign languages.
Short resume of the doctor
- 2003 – graduated from Vilnius University Faculty of Medicine
- 2003-2004 – primary residency in Vilnius University Hospital
- 2004-2009 – residency of plastic and reconstructive surgery in Vilnius University Hospital
- 2009 – finished residency of plastic-reconstructive surgery
- 2005-2009 – assistant plastic surgeon at Vitkus plastic surgery clinic
- 2009-2013 – plastic surgeon at Vitkus clinic
- since 2014 – plastic surgeon at Aesthetic Surgery Centre
Experience: Participated in conferences in Lithuania, Italy, Spain, Latvia, France & Monaco.
- Sivas (Turkey) – 2001;
- Debrecen (Hungary) – 2002;
- Flensberg (Germany) – 2007;
- Munich (Germany) – 2009;
- Tübingen (Germany) – 2010.
Personnel of the clinic
Healthcare in Lithuania
Lithuanian healthcare is known for transparency and quality. The country is EU & NATO member for 14+ years and strictly meets all of the Western medicine standards. Yet, due to lower taxes and less expensive labour, it has a price advantage; hence you pay mostly for the treatment. For these reasons, Lithuania is regarded as a superior quality care provider at fair prices.
- Experienced physicians;
- State-of-art technology;
- Latest treatment methods;
- Maximum safety;
- 3x lower price than in the UK/Ireland;
- Round trip flights for €95 / £85.